What is Green and why is it important?
The word “Green” refers to the products with low environmental impacts i.e. environment friendly throughout its life cycle. Green product certification concerned about the organization’s health and its customer’s health and well-being by ensuring that the products are free from toxic and hazardous substances for its use.
The Green certification encourages the organization to carry out Life cycle analysis for its products and implement measures based on the impact analysis.
Moreover, Green Certification helps the organization to minimize waste generation and safer disposal of waste that cannot affect the environment.
Benefits of Green certification:
- Improves the environment by reducing toxic pollution and waste generation
- Encourages manufacturers to use natural resources in their products
- Minimize global warming and ozone depletion
- Customer acquisition for your green product will increases
- Increases profitability
- Claiming green certified, products will reach the international market and also enhance your business
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized Green Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer Green Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, Kosher, Halal, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve Green Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if any).
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the Green certificate.