What is GOST-R and why is it important?
GOST-R, a technical standard document that gives companies easier access into the Russian market to sell their products that are safe, healthy, and quality.
Before importing or exporting the product to the Russian market, the organization should meet the essential health and safety requirements, technical file of their product, instruction, or manual of their product type, manufacturing procedures to obtain the declaration of conformity under the Russian technical regulations.
It is compulsory for the company’s product should have a declaration of conformity to get clearance in customs without any issues in the Russian Market.
Benefits of GOST-R certification:
- Products can easily move into the Russian market without restrictions
- Global reach to your business
- Increase customer acquisition
- Increases profit
- Develops the brand image
- Minimize risk and increase the traceability of your product
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized GOST-R Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer GOST-R Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as Kosher, CE Marking, Green, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve GOST-R Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if any).
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the GOST-R certificate.