Importance of ISO 9001:
ISO 9001:2015 is a high level systematic international standard for a quality management system (QMS).
At first, ISO QMS Certification helps to manage the organization effectively by implementing the standards and meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Likewise, ISO Quality Management System Certification is applicable to any industry to improve their organization in all aspects. Importantly, the ISO 9001:2015 is designed for a better process approach, product realization, performance measurement, risk analysis, decision making, and for continual improvement
However, the Quality management system, ISO 9001:2015 Certification is a risk-based approach standard. The identification of risk and opportunity is based on the organization’s scope and products or services offered by an organization.
Meanwhile, Risk analysis is the most important step while implementing ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
In short, the risk analysis in ISO 9001:2015 will give a better product or service knowledge to understand the organization leading to achieve its organization’s goal in a strategic direction.
On the other hand, ISO 9001:2015 certification defines the requirements for assessing the ability to meet the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and improving the customer satisfaction of an organization.
ISO Certification body – IAS
Integrated assessment services(IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 9001 Certification Body in France and various locations across all over the world especially India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines which are accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services(UQAS).
Also, we audit companies for ISO certifications in France by experienced and qualified auditors for effective implementation of ISO 9001:2015 Certification in organizations.
Moreover, we are also offering internal & lead auditor training programs in various ISO management standards and product certification in France such as CE Certification, KOSHER, GREEN, HALAL, ROHS, VAPT, GOST-R, BRC throughout the country and as a consultant for an organization to implement ISO certification procedures and helps them to successfully get certified.
Getting ISO 9001:2015 Certification business benefits:
- Setting a structured framework for long-term success and customer satisfaction
- Increase in productivity, profitability, and quality of products
- Global recognition of your business
- Effective quality management system
- Better workplace improves communications between employees and their job security
- Good leadership practices
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
Procedure for ISO 9001:2015 Certification:
- Make an Enquiry in our website https://www.iascertification.com/contact-us/ or contact us by telephone based on your country/region
- Fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org, our representative will contact the organization for further procedures.
- After reviewing your applications, the certification audit process will begin.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification audit includes 2 stages.
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit(document review, site visit)
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of ISO 9001:2015.
- Based on the scope mentioned in the application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO 9001:2015 certification process for your company. IAS will come out with the audit plan to conduct audits.
- IAS will provide a detailed audit report with a deviation report after the completion of an audit (if any deviation is noted during the audit)
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- Therefore, the corrections and corrective actions have to be reviewed and approved by the IAS audit team.
- Certificate of ISO 9001:2015 issued with a validity of 3 years.
- After the certificate issued, a surveillance audit will conduct by the IAS-certification body every 12 months from the date of initial certification.
- IAS certification team will plan and conduct the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification.
- For instance, the organization has failed any terms and condition of IAS, the certificate will be suspended with prior notification.