About ISO 20000:2018
ISO 20000:2018 the globally recognized standard for IT service management system. it demonstrates the management process and give guidance to plan, design, transition, deliver and improve quality services.
ISO 20000:2018 have broader application beyond IT services, and also applied in areas such as facilities management and business process outsourcing. The standard gives the organization’s best practice to drive the quality service life cycle to its customer and stakeholders.
Importance of ISO 20000:2018
Information Technology Management System Certification Service specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS). Also, ISO 20000:2018 helps the organizations to build a strong relationship with the consumers, clients, and shareholders. However, ITSMS gives consistent approach to the service life-cycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain.
Benefits of ISO 20000:2018 Certification
- It improvises the services quality of their relevant interested parties
- Effective implementation of information service management system
- acquire statutory and regulatory requirements
- path to continual improvement and credibility
- global recognition for acquiring new clients
Certification body – IAS
Integrated assessment services(IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 20000 Certification Body in France and various locations across all over the world especially India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines which are accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services(UQAS).
Also, we audit companies for ISO certifications in France by an experienced and qualified auditors for an effective implementation of ISO 20000:2018 Certification in organizations,
Moreover, we are also offering internal & lead auditor training programs in various ISO management standards and product certification such as CE Certification, KOSHER, GREEN, HALAL, ROHS, VAPT, GOST-R, BRC throughout the country and as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures and helps them to successfully get certified.
Procedure for ISO 20000:2018 Certification:
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website https://www.iascertification.com/contact-us/ or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form from our website and email firstname.lastname@example.org, our representative will contact the organization for further procedures.
- After reviewing your applications, the certification audit process will begin.
- Our ISO 20000:2018 Certification audit includes 2 stages.
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit(document review, visit to site)
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of ISO 27001:2013.
- Based on the scope mentioned in the application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO 20000:2018certification process for your company.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan to conduct audits.
- IAS team provide detailed audit report with a deviation report after the completion of an audit (if any deviation is noted during the audit)
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- Therefore, the corrections and corrective actions are reviewed and approved by the IAS audit team.
- Finally, the certificate of ISO 20000:2018 issued with a validity of 3 years.
- After certificate issued, a surveillance audit will conduct by IAS-certification body every 12 months from the date of initial certification.
- Also, IAS certification team will plan and conduct the re-certification audit after the validity of initial certification is over.
- For instance, the organization has failed any terms and condition of IAS, the certificate will be suspended with prior notification