Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), a systematic approach for food safety which prevents food from biological, chemical, and physical hazards. These hazards are analyzed and evaluated based on their potential impact causing food safety, CCP (critical control points) are defined to control the food safety hazards and limits are applied called as critical limits. These critical limits are monitored frequently, however, if the deviations have occurred, corrective actions are implemented to avoid reaching consumers. At last, the implemented corrective actions are validated and verified by the HACCP Team and documented.
This set of procedures implemented by the organization will lead them to quality products and gain business opportunities by winning their customer’s satisfaction.
Benefits of HACCP Certification in business:
- International market opportunity
- Employee satisfaction and
- Health and hygiene will increase
- Best practices for food safety
- Reduce wastages and improve profit
- Increase in customer satisfaction
Integrated assessment services(IAS), a leading globally recognized HACCP Certification Body in France and various locations across all over the world especially Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Europe, Africa, USA which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services(UQAS).
Also, we audit companies for major ISO Management certifications in France by experienced and qualified auditors for effective implementation. Moreover, we are also offering internal & lead auditor training programs in various ISO management standards and product certification such as CE Certification, KOSHER, GREEN, HALAL, ROHS, VAPT, GOST-R, BRC throughout the country and as a consultant for organizations to implement ISO certification procedures and helps them to successfully get certified.
HACCP certification procedure:
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website https://www.iascertification.com/contact-us/ or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form from our website and email email@example.com, our representative will contact the organization for further procedures.
- After reviewing your applications, sign of contract review, then the certification audit process will begin.
- Our HACCP Certification audit includes 2 stages.
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit (document review, site visit, product performance test)
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of HACCP certification.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan to conduct audits.
- IAS team provide audit report with a deviation report after the completion of an audit (if any deviation found during the audit)
- Finally, IAS will issue the HACCP certificate with a validity of 3 years.