What is cGMP and why is it important?
cGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations implemented by the FDA. cGMPs assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities in food and drug manufacturing industries. Also, cGMP regulation ensures the effective quality management systems by detecting, preventing the failures, work procedure, testing in their management.
Moreover, the word “current” in cGMP tells about the organization methodologies, instruments, testing practices that are up to date with current technologies to manufacture quality products that are safe and efficient.
cGMP certification helps to identify controls in every phase such as raw materials, work procedures, deviations occurrence, investigating deviation, testing, and sampling procedures.
These controls will lead them to avoid quality failures, contaminations or mix-ups to enhance their customer safety efficiently.
Even though cGMP is a minimum requirement for the food and drug manufacturing industry, it follows a robust set of procedures and techniques which give many advantages to achieve your organization’s goals successfully.
Benefits of cGMP certification in business:
- Improves safety, quality of the products
- Best standardized practices and up-to-date technologies in business
- Improves customer confidence in using your products
- Improve business growth and revenues
- Also, provides new export opportunities
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized cGMP Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer cGMP Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, Kosher, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve cGMP Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email email@example.com.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if any).
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the cGMP certificate.