What is BRC and why is it important?
British Retail Consortium Global Standards (BRCGS) formerly known as BRC. BRC standards are specifically developed for food manufacturing industries. It is well known for its requirements in quality, safety, operational criteria for best food manufacturing practices. This product certification is now a fundamental requirement for Retailers, manufacturers, foodservice organizations.
In the recent issue number 8, BRC requirements to the organization comply with senior management and its QMS commitment, site conditions, food safety plan, product & process control, cleanliness, processing foods, etc.,
Also, the global food standard helps the organization managements systems to achieve its goals successfully and for continual improvement.
Benefits of BRC certification in business:
- Improves food safety and culture
- Reduce hazards and waste during food production
- Cost savings
- Structured workplace and standardized work
- Global recognition to the business
- Reduction in customer complaints
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized BRC Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer BRC Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve BRC Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if any).
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the BRC certificate.