What is AS 9100 Standard?
AS9100 is specifically developed for the Quality Management System of aerospace industry parts. The standard AS9100 gives the requirements to be implemented for product safety and to improve the quality of products in civil aviation Parts & military aviation and other aero parts OEMs. This standard is made by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) specified for Aerospace industry or any Aerospace supply chain including some regulations.
Why is AS9100 Certification important?
AS9100 specifies requirements to design, monitor, maintain, and improve the quality management system in the Aerospace industry. It provides guidelines for the manufacturers to reduce the operational risks in the entire product life-cycle and its management system. Also, the AS9100 ensures the organizations to follow the industry best practices to implement the QMS performance and their effectiveness.
AS9100 certification encourages aerospace industries to maintain an agile, responsive quality support system to sustain these operations and consistently meet the customer need by controlling the entire Life-cycle process of aviation products.
What are the benefits of AS9100 Certification?
- Enhances consistency and reliability in the process and services
- Improves the performance of QMS
- Ensures the safety and quality of aviation, space and defense products
- Satisfies customers and reduces complaints
- Increases profitability and supports the growth of the organization
- Helps to achieve new business opportunities
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized AS9100 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer AS9100 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve AS9100 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email email@example.com.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of AS9100
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the AS9100 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.